Gardening Tasks – Can you name the task from the definition?
1. DIG: Break up and move earth with a tool or machine, or with hands, paws, snout.
2. SOW: Plant (seed) by scattering it on or in the earth.
3. PROPAGATE: Breed specimens of (a plant or animal) by natural processes from the parent stock.
4. PRUNE: Trim (a tree, shrub, or bush) by cutting away dead or overgrown branches or stems, especially to encourage growth.
5. DIVIDE: Separate into parts.
6. STRIM: Cut (grass) with a motorized trimmer.
7. DEADHEAD: Remove faded flowers from (a plant).
8. PROTECT: Keep safe from harm or injury.
9. PLANT: Put into the ground so that it can grow.
10. HARVEST: Collect or obtain (a resource) for future use