by Sue Gray
We want everybody who comes to not only be safe, but feel safe, so with this in mind the following are the procedures we will be following for the time being:
1) It is assumed that everyone will be double vaccinated unless there is medical exemption.
2) Masks should please be worn from entering the building until you are seated.
3) It is important that we have a note of everyone who has been present so do, please, remember to ‘sign in’ and if you bring a guest, make sure that their details are recorded.
4) Chairs will be spaced around the hall; please feel free to move them to where you are happy to sit, be it by yourself, or with others.
5) There will not be a raffle and refreshments will not be served. If you would like to bring something with you to consume once you are seated, that is fine.
I know it is a daft comment to make to Hardy Planters, but please do not all mill round any plants which may be on sale; we will try and spread them out as much as possible and, of course, masks should be worn when moving around the hall for such purposes.